Who am I?
I am a rap artist, poet, and coach in fitness & kids development training. I am a qualified Sports Manager with a bachelor’s degree in Sport Management and I have combined 6 years of experience working with young children in sports development and adult fitness training. In addition to the work I have done as an artist, I am a MetroFM, Crown Gospel and SAMA award winner with a gospel band I have been with for the past 10 years.
What is my youth development philosophy?
I believe that a child’s state of being is just as important as their dream. Our current investments in developing our youth should mirror our expectations of what we want the future to look like
- Kids Development Specialist
- Primary & High School Physical Education coach
- University Of Pennsylvania Camp Counselor/Manager
- Providing youth entertainment as “Z_lus”
- Creative arts facilitator at Camp SUKUMA in Eswatini
- Creative arts portfolio leader at Every Nation Church, UJ Kingsway campus
- Lucha Lunako Youth Pilot Facilitator