Who am I?
I am a Learning and Development Specialist with a particular interest in creating epistemologies for African people development and entrepreneurial advancement, with a focus on equipping young African professionals with the tools to perform and thrive. My strategic work has included working with individuals, institutions, and systems to advance transformation and the economic participation of African citizens so they can thrive
- Co-Founder Lucha Lunako
- Founder Karani Leadership
- 10 years experience in programme content development and facilitation
- Educator for Duke University Corporate education programs and having created programmes for MBA students from leading universities across all seven continents
- Serves as a Member of the Eminent Persons’ Group (EPG) for Transformation in Sport under the Minister of Sport.
- Former Deputy Curator for the Johannesburg Hub of the World Economic Forum Global Shapers
- As part of her youth inclusion advocacy work, Nizenande has been published as a featured author alongside former South African Minister of Finance, Trevor Manuel, and former Public Protector, Thuli Madonsela in a book titled: ‘Inspired: Remarkable South Africans share their stories’.